Collaborating across departments lets us build amazing products—but it also comes with challenges. The very differences that strengthen our teams also threaten to undo our projects. Aside from scheduling conflicts, personality clashes, and differences in vision, team members typically have vastly different perspectives, vocabulary, and even goals. In this panel discussion, three professionals (a content strategist, a digital marketing specialist, and a website developer) discuss the skills and strategies they have learned to ease the stress of collaboration and make the project lifecycle productive and positive for all involved.
What You'll Learn
- Communication tools and strategies
- Conflict avoidance and resolution tips
- Techniques for developing a shared vision
- Concepts that enable productive collaboration
- How to learn from difficult projects…and not repeat them
- How and why our differences can actually help projects succeed