edUi at a Glance
- 10th Annual Conference
- In Charlottesville, VA
- Expecting 250 attendees
- Web professionals from colleges, universities, libraries, and museums
- Attendees from across the country
Who Attends edUi?
Our attendees are the doers and makers of the web. They’re the people who are designing and building apps and sites, conducting user tests, and crafting content strategies at colleges, universities, libraries, and museums across the country.
If you make tools or provide services that make these jobs easier, our attendees are your customers. edUi is a great opportunity to meet them face to face, tell them about new features, or introduce them to new products or services.
No two sponsors are alike and no two sponsor packages are the same, but here’s a starting place when thinking about sponsorship levels and recognitions.
Bronze Sponsorship $1000
- One complimentary registration
- Name in print program
- Logo and link on sponsors page
- Exhibiting table
Silver Sponsorship $3,000
- All Bronze recognitions plus:
- One more registration (2 total)
- Logo in print program
- Opportunity to host a networking reception
Gold Sponsorship $5,000
- All Silver recognitions plus:
- Two more registrations (4 total)
- Introduction of one headline speaker
- Logo displayed at keynotes
- Logo and link on website homepage
- Special sponsor thank you message in e-newsletter
What are People Saying?
It’s like the indie rock festival in a world of mainstream, cookie-cutter, slickly produced dreck.” – edUi attendee
Download Our Sponsor Packet to read comments from attendees about their experience at edUi and learn more about becoming a sponsor.